by Taped Rugs Productions
1 Circus Of The Stars
2 Wyandotte Winter
4 Ionic Pentameter
5 The Four Walls Of Tomorrow
6 What It Means To Be Whole
7 Lovely Lady Of LEDA 25177
9 Subjective Matter
10 Antarean Vocabulary Lesson
"Caricature Masquerade" is a collection of collaborative recordings which have never previously been available to the public through the Taped Rugs catalog. Most of the artists who participated in creating this collection have appeared previously on other Taped Rugs Productions, but there are a few new members of the Taped Rugs family who debut on this album.
1) Tracks 1, 4, 7, and 10 all were first made public on the album: "Suite For Zero Gravity Ballet," a collaborative collection of interstellar space music, released by Ecco Hollow in 2013, available at the link below:
All four of these tracks were mixed by Charles Rice Goff III, who added sounds, applied effects, and made careful edits to recordings supplied by the following artists:
"Circus Of The Stars" - David Fuglewicz
"Ionic Pentameter" - Brava Centauri
"Lovely Lady Of LEDA 25177" - Darlington Pair
"Antarean Vocabulary Lesson" - Total E.T.
2) Track 2 was recorded by Michael LaGrega and Goff at LaGrega's Prairie Village, Kansas, studio on January 16th, 2010. On January 22nd, 2010, Goff created a psychedelic video of wintry scenes from Wyandotte Park in Kansas City, Kansas, which he embellished with this recording as its soundtrack. The video was released on a Taped Rugs collection entitled: "Don't Drag Cords Around Corners" later in 2010, available at the link below:
3) Track 3 and Track 8 are out takes from the collaboration between Big City Orchestra and Goff, entitled: "Reflected Imprecations," available at the link below:
dAS of Big City Orchestra added sounds, applied effects, and made careful edits to recordings supplied by Goff to create these tracks. The "Reflected Imprecations" album took over a dozen years to produce.
4) Track 5 is an out take from the collaboration between Justynn Tyme and Goff, entitled: "Raydio Bradcasts - Mrs. Morris Goes To Mars," available at the link below:
Tyme added pre-recorded materials, applied sound effects, and made careful edits to recordings supplied by Goff to create this track.
5) Track 6 was recorded by LaGrega And Goff at the Taped Rugs studio in Kansas City, Kansas, on November 25th, 2011. This multi-faceted recording lasts only three minutes but took an entire day to produce. It makes its first public appearance of any sort on this album.
6) Track 9 was recorded by LaGrega and Goff at LaGrega's Prairie Village, Kansas, studio on August 15th, 2010. In March, 2011, Goff created a Dadaist video to illustrate the recording for Justynn Tyme's "Dali Krab Holiday." The video was released on a Taped Rugs collection entitled: "Psych Pshow" in 2012, available at the link below:
Copyright 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
by Taped Rugs Productions
Uploaded by Taped Rugs Productions on